All Aspects Home Inspections Inc.
"My attorney stated that the report was
the most detailed he has ever seen."
- William & Cynthia K.
"Thank you for your prompt and courteous service
on my recent home inspection."
- Heidi M. Horn
"In an industry where there are a lot of quacks,
All Aspects is the real thing!"
- Sean Byrne
"Our inspection report was thorough, our inspector was informative,
knowledgeable and took his time..."
- Denise Reilly
What We Believe:
- Home inspections are one of the most effective ways to insure that you are not only making a sound financial investment; but also a sound structural investment.
- A proper pre-purchase or pre-sale home inspection performed by a qualified licensed and certified home inspector can help insure that both your future home and investment are safe.
- We believe that family and home are the most precious and important things in life. All Aspects Home Inspections Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been involved in the construction trades for over 35 years.
- We have the expertise to complete a general home or building inspection, so that you can put your mind at ease and concentrate on more important things... like the color of the living room or the best location for your favorite easy chair.
What We Promise:
- We believe that our clients have a right to know the true condition of the home they planning to purchase.
- We will provide you with clear and impartial facts based on our observations.
- We believe that you have a right to know what those facts mean in terms of your physical and financial safety. That’s why we take the time to explain every issue in plain English.
- We also encourage you to ask questions until we both feel satisfied that you understand the problem and what must be done to solve it.
How We Work:
- In order to prepare the report, an inspector must conduct a full visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the house.
- During the inspection the inspector will be collecting information about the house and collating it electronically.
- The inspection process typically takes 2 to 3 hours to complete. This of course may vary, according to the size, condition and age of the home.
- We welcome and actually strongly encourage you to accompany the inspector during the inspection. This will give you a chance to ask questions and become familiar with the various systems of the home.
After The Inspection:
- While some inspection services get most of their clients through referrals from real estate agents, the majority of our clients come as referrals from past clients and from attorneys who recommend us because they understand the value we provide their clients. We will do everything in our power to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our service and that you will want to enthusiastically recommend us to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Our service does not stop after the inspection. We encourage you to contact us with any questions we may be able to help you with as long as you own the home.
What We Do:
- Specialize in "First time" buyer inspections.
- Offer a comprehensive color report with digital pictures included.
- Send a copy of the report to the representing attorney free of charge.
- Email a draft copy of the report within 24 to 36 hours of inspection.
- Offer diverse inspection services:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Seller's inspections
- New Construction inspections
- Builder's Warranty inspections
- Investor Property inspections
- Foreclosure inspections
- Condo and Co-op inspections
- EDR Neighborhood Environmental inspections
Where We Inspect:
Long Island For Sale is the one of the top sites for Long Island NY Homes For Sale, including Bayside NY Homes For Sale, condos, multi families, and townhouses for sale. Long Island For Sale also services Pennsylvania Homes For Sale and Connecticut Real Estate.